Come visit us for our various open gyms! Our superior staff is always available to help and ensure that you or your child can participate in a fun and safe environment! Open gyms are walk in only and on a first come first serve basis.
Call our for current Open Gym times:
N. Quincy: 703-469-1825
Kids Open Gym
A fun and safe time for children 6 to 18, where multiple coaches will supervise and encourage correct technique on skills already being practiced in class. Children who are not currently enrolled are welcome to join the fun.
Tot Open Gym
Open Gym time especially for the little ones who are walking to 5 years. There must be one Parent/Guardian present in the gym per child.
High School Open Tumble
Open tumble for high school aged students, attendees must be 13-17 years old. Gymnasts, cheerleaders and dancers are all encouraged to take advantage of this time to work skills and drills on their own free time. Perfect for that cheerleader trying to get tumbling for tryouts or for the gymnast wanting to work on floor skills!
Adult Open Gym
Open Gym time for adults 18+. Enjoy the gym space with a mature atmosphere.
Please make sure to take a look at our rules before you join us for some fun
- All gymnasts must sign in and pay BEFORE entering the gym.
- All non-members must have a parent or guardian sign a release form.
- Only gymnasts are allowed on the gym floor and equipment.
*Guardians allowed during Tot Open Gym
- Dynamic Staff reserves the right to close an apparatus to ensure the safety of the gymnasts.
- No horse playing or roughhousing will be allowed in the gym. No exceptions.
- Know your limitations! For your own safety, do not attempt skills you haven’t been taught in class.
- Parents please be prompt picking your child up. It would be greatly appreciated.
- Dynamic Gymnastics reserves the right to cancel open gym at any time.